Welcome to Troy, Michigan - The City of Tomorrow ... Today
- 2016 Celebration of Freedom - Celebration of birthday of Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The Troy Recreation Department's Troy Recreation Downhill ski program for January 8 and January 9, 2016 was cancelled due to poor weather conditions.
- Seven people charged with underage drinking at a home in Wentworth Avenue
- Troy News
- Events in Troy
The City of Troy is located among Metropolitan Detroit's northern suburbs in the affluent Oakland County in the state of Michigan.
The population was about 83,107. According to the 2010 census, Troy is the 11th-largest city and 13th largest municipality in Michigan by population. Troy is also the largest city in Oakland County.
Troy is a major business and shopping destination in the Metro Detroit area. It is the home of large number of office centers, automotive corporations and numerous financial companies. The famous Somerset Mall is in the city of Troy.
Troy was ranked:
- safest city in Michigan in 2011
- 19th safest city in the United States
- 22nd on a list of "Best Places to Live" in the United States by CNN Money
- 4th most affordable U.S. city
- City of Troy - Awards and Accolades
The beaver is the symbol of Troy, and the city's main commercial thoroughfare (Big Beaver Road) is named after it.
- History of Troy
- Geography of Troy
- Climate of Troy
- Government of Troy
- Places of Interest in Troy
- Religions in Troy
- Education in Troy
- Hospitals in Troy
- Hotels in Troy
- Restaurants in Troy
- Sports in Troy
- Economy of Troy
- Businesses in Troy
- Troy Police Department
- Communities in Troy
- Shopping in Troy
- For important contact information, read Troy Phone Directory
Did you know?
- The median annual Certified Nurse Midwife salary in Troy, MI is $98,575 with a range usually between $91,144-$110,086
Major Roads in Troy
- Talmer Bancorp, Inc.
- Parker + Lynch
- Beaumont Hospitals
- Tata Consultancy Services
- United Shore Financial Services
- Detroit Marriott Troy
- Lloyd A. Stage Nature Center
- Troy Community Affairs Department